Monday, November 3, 2008

Just funny

This is a short conversation I had with Davin Saturday.

Davin: Guess who I saw at the Chicago airport?!
(He's been flying there back and forth for a few weeks.)

Me: I don't know. Who?

Davin: PC!

Me: Huh? PC who? (Trying to think if that was a rapper or somebody's initials.)

Davin: You know! PC!

Me: No, I don't know! Who?

Davin: You know, "Hello, I'm a Mac...and I'm a PC!!" THAT PC!

Me: Ohhhhhh! Really??! That's so cool!

Davin: Yeah, and he was talking on his IPhone.

Me: Bwahhh-ha-ha! THAT'S funny! Ok, not that funny since he works for Apple really. But really it is funny!



6 comments:

Becky said...

OMG Pris! That is so funny. I LOVE those commercials. At first, when you said he was on his Iphone, I was like "AAHH!! UGH!" (insert dropped jaw)...then of course, I read on and realized that he would work for Apple! Too funny!

Themorrisbunch said...

Hehehe...

(silent laughing from Tim)

Jenn Pete said...

Uncle Darren thinks it's funny, too.

Stephanie said...

That is hilarious!

Oh and I love your new avatar!

Erica said...

Very funny! I told Tim the story and he did the same thing you did..."PC who?"!!!! He thought that was pretty funny too!!!

Jennifer P. said...

Ooooh!--celebrity sightings :)! I don't think I "got" that PC is really a Mac too! Too funny!