Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Music Man

Oh there is TROUBLE, right here in River City!
Dress Rehearsal week has started and the kids look absolutely beautiful! They've worked really hard for many weeks, memorizing lines, songs and dances. Now, it's time to shine. And they're doing an awesome job at it!
A little trivia:
Did you know that "The Music Man" was Isaac's favorite movie when he was 3 yrs. old? He LOVED it, he would march around the house singing "76 trombones lead the big parade" with a little plastic trumpet. My mom made him a "Harold Hill jacket" and pants with a stripe down the side and he wore them ALL the time!!
Now, his first musical to be in happens to be "The Music Man". So, does God have a good sense of humor? or a good memory? He must have remembered Isaac marching around the house and made sure to orchestrate this 5 yrs later. I love Him! He's a good God :) He remembered my Isaac. :)

Here's Harold Hill singing "Trouble".
Isaac being held by his "dad" (Sullivan Valaer) and his "mom" (girl with a hat)



And the whole cast singing "76 Trombones" (Isaac on the front left with a green vest)

If you were planning to come see the show. Please hurry and buy tickets. They're running out and fast!
The show opens this Friday at 7pm and runs through the following weekend too. With shows on both Fridays at 7pm, both Saturdays at 3pm and 7pm, and both Sundays at 2pm.
Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Themorrisbunch said...

Oh my gosh! Just looking at those photos gives my goosebumps!
I'm so excited for Isaac!
Can't wait to see the show!

Jenn Pete said...

We love your music man! What a wonderful memory - his professional acting debut was in The Music Man. Or remember when Aunt Priscila went over the edge getting ready for The Music Man :) hahaha Hang in there, girl...YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!

Stephanie said...

YAY this is awesome! Hey I think that Brynna might be behind Isaac in that scene where he is being held by his "mom".

Love that group shot too! I can't wait, I was so sad to leave last night cause I wanted to see the rest of it... glad we are allowed in there, it makes it all the more special I think :)

Ariel said...

Oh no, the two weekends I'm out of town! But I'll be cheering from far away!! Go Isaac!! I'm so proud of you!

Erica said...

I can't wait to see it!!! Great Job Isaac!!!