Friday, March 20, 2009

Please pray!

The 24hr flu bug has come to visit our home yesterday. It made everyone vomit, except Davin, Isaac (who got a barking seal cough) , Andrew (who chose the other end) and me. The other 3 had typical symptoms but were brief.

Please pray for Isaac. He still has 4 more performances this weekend and we need him to be healthy, with no coughing fits on stage :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Estamos orando para que todos se recuperen pronto. Especialmente por Isaac y su actuación. Besitos para todos. Andrés, Ale , Abi e Iván

Stephanie said...

I am glad they are feeling a bit better, I will pray for complete healing!!!

Jenn Pete said...

Oh no! I know what it's like to miss the show.
In 1st grade I had scarlet fever,
and missed the Christmas choir production.
I of course, was in it. I was so sad :(
However,I was in a church recycling commercial on Wednesday :) Me and 2 boys.

Katy