Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cayman Update

I wanted to post a few pictures until I have the free time to actually blog about our trip. We are having a FABULOUS time here! We just got back from swimming with sting rays (will post those picts later, they're still in the camera) but here are some picts from yesterday.
Sunny, so so so sunny ALL the time! The light here seems like someone turned on one of those big reflector lights you see at a stadium, it's just weird the way the sun shines, it must be the angle of it being so close to the equator and all.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! : ) We are going to Turks and Caicos in about 4 weeks and I am so excited for crystal clear blue waters! :) The girls are convinced they are going to be able to snorkel, but we'll see about that!

Looking forward to more pictures!

Jenn Pete said...

Drink a Pina Colada for me :) And you are both sooooo tan. Be careful and don't have such a good time that you come back pregnant...hahaha

Themorrisbunch said...

Looks like fun! You look great by the way ;)
I showed my in-laws the picture you sent me, they're jealous!!!
Love you and miss you!!!
Hi Davin! :)

Stephanie said...

Oh I am jealous, it looks like you are having SO much fun!

Miss you! How is Andrew doing??? I am here for him if he needs anything LOL!

Erica said...

You guys look like you're having a great time! After 5 kids, you still look amazing!!! I'm jealous! I love all the pictures!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see all the pictures

Erin said...

Sooo jealous! Enjoy your trip! You are rockin' that bikini girl! Way to go!

Amanda Marie said...

Oh la la lady ;) Have fun and bring home some sunshine for us here in the NW.