Davin and I got to go to the Coldplay Concert last Friday. I had bought him tickets for his birthday and the day finally came. We were excited to go, but oh man, we were in for a surprise! These guys totally rocked! Not only was the performance good, but the overall atmosphere was so much better than when we went to see Dave Matthews Band! The video tech, the lights, the butterfly confetti that was poured on us, everything about it was amazing! We had such a good time, we didn't even notice 4hrs had gone by. If they ever come to your town, you must must MUST go see them!
"Yellow"
Still waiting


4 comments:
AWESOME!
Looks like you and Mr. Petersen had a much needed time "away"!!! Too fun!
We'll have to make it a double date next time. That way Davin can have someone to talk shop to. ;)
You both look smashing! Love the hat Chuck, not everyone can pull of cuteness in a hat like that. Many try, but few succeed. ;)
Looks like a blast!!! So glad you two had a fun night away together too!
Darren and I wished we'd gotten to go with you :) Great pictures.
I want you to know that you two are too cute... (I just wanted to use all three to/two/too's in one sentence!)
Post a Comment