Friday, November 20, 2009

Isaac "Jackson"

This here would be the one and only Isaac. Our shining star. Who makes us smile and entertains us constantly. He's probably watched the "king of pop" a handful of times, but has picked up many of his "moves". (Isaac's in the plaid shirt and tie, hat on. The other guy dancing is another kid's dad)
Oh, and this was at the Party after Opening Night for his CYT HSM2 play.


6 comments:

Themorrisbunch said...

I just love that kid.
Wow, he got some moves he does.

Stephanie said...

Oh my word, I am SOOOO impressed by him! Not only his moves, but his ability to dance in front of all those kids who are older then him and not be embarrased or anything... what a stud!

Erin said...

Just PRICELESS! What confidence & skill!

Becki said...

Wow! He has talent and confidence! I love it! That is so great that you got it on tape!

Shelley said...

what a hooot! the stage presence of a pro!!! the gals love him, too!!

Anonymous said...

I am smiling from ear to ear. AHHHHH, that is so freaking cool. Both of them. Mark would sweep me off my feet if he did a little dance like that. And Isaac, well what can I say, he is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda