Just showed this pic to Dave and said "how cute are they?!" He says...who is that? (He's a bit far from the desk...I'll give him that!) I said "well, this is mini Davin, this is a little boy version of Priscila..." He says, is it an album cover? Boys in the Hood, Stand By Me, New Kids on the Block? LOL!!! Love the pic! ;)
My dear Chuck, I will be over later tonight, and together we will fix your blog. No worries. ~Olive P.S. This pic is my fave, but of course you already know that. ~O
I'm a stay at home Mom of Five Fabulous Boys. I started taking an interest in photography 15yrs ago. Photography has always been an outlet for my creativity and I enjoy it tremendously.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! They are so handsome. Great picture.
Love love love this pic! Your boys are so adorable and amazing! :)
Just showed this pic to Dave and said "how cute are they?!" He says...who is that? (He's a bit far from the desk...I'll give him that!) I said "well, this is mini Davin, this is a little boy version of Priscila..." He says, is it an album cover? Boys in the Hood, Stand By Me, New Kids on the Block? LOL!!! Love the pic! ;)
My dear Chuck,
I will be over later tonight, and together we will fix your blog.
No worries.
~Olive
P.S. This pic is my fave, but of course you already know that. ~O
I miss those boys, ALOT!!!! We can't wait to see ya'll. Jenn
Post a Comment