One of my favorite online stores is http://www.landofnod.com and there, I found a rocker I HAVE to have for Andrew, because not only does he need to be low to the ground and vulnerable to 4 other boys, but he has to be sitting on a rocker that will launch him many feet when the inevitable baby launching game starts by his 2 year old brother Toby :)
So, here is the first of my many postings I'll share with you on baby gear I like :)


1 comment:
LOL, love your commentary on it!!!
Have you seen this baby swing? It swing in a motion like you would if you were holding your baby and rocking outwards back and forth (if that makes sense LOL)... I WANT it ($170 isn't too much to spend on a last baby is it??? LOL!!! ya right ;) )
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2878552
Post a Comment