Friday, March 21, 2008

Funny Pigs

There's this Starbucks, that my van can drive itself to now :) , and this morning as we got to the drive-thru, Ethan says "The Pigs are up today." So matter fact as if to say "It's sunny outside today". I just started laughing!
Right across from the highway is a big empty field that has two very pink pigs standing. A momma pig and a baby pig. And some days the pigs have been tipped over (probably by some mischievious teenager). And Aunt Jennifer says they're chained to the ground too so that nobody decides to take them home or something.

4 comments:

Erica said...

He is such a crack up!!! I can't wait to see you all again!!! I hope you're all doing good and having a great time! Happy Easter!

Stephanie said...

This cracked me up!!!

Stephanie said...

Ahh and I just saw you were 30 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, that is a big milestone in my book!

Only 10 more to go... were your boys early though?

And do you think the pigs are really chained? That made me kind of sad, you need to go over and check for me :)

Oh and what church are you going to down there? My brother was curious :)

Erica said...

Where have you been? I know you're down there having a TON of fun and hanging with family.....have you forgotten about all your really cool and awesome friends up here??? =)