
The boys were all cuddled on the couch talking with Gabe yesterday morning. They all had missed their big brother who was in CA for 5 days and as I came down the stairs, Isaac points out to Gabe with big hand gestures.
"Gabe!!! Have you seen how big mom's tummy is getting??!!!?? It's as big as a drum set!!!!"
So, I had to post this 2 pictures for reference.
6 comments:
I'm glad he's home safe....your helper is back!!! Did you survive ok without him? I'm sure he had a great time and it sounds like the boys missed him! You look adorable and I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left...home stretch baby!!!
My goodness you look adorable pregnant!!! Cute, cute cute!!!
5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH
I can't believe it's so soon!!!
You girls are so sweet!! It's nice for the ego :)
What does a 7 almost 8 year old little boy know about pregnant bellies anyway?
I survived without Gabe, but it looks like he had such a nice break that it's hard for him to get back in the routine here at home with chores and school (and the wicked stepmother, haha!)
You are sooooooo close to baby time and sooooooo beautiful! I haven't seen you in so long...
It is funny to think that Olivia was born 5 weeks early. She is now 7, where has the time gone. You look magnificent and wish you luck in the next 5 weeks.
I am so happy you finally spoke up on my blog! I love "meeting" other boy moms! Thank you so, so, so much for your sweet comments. I don't know how I'm going to be ok, I just know I am. And it helps more than I can say to know that I have this mini-army of blog supporters out there.
You are an adorable pregnant person! And I love your haircut too! If I can remember back correctly, 5 weeks left means very uncomfortable everything :)! Wishing you all the best in the final countdown!
And I think you picked a good place to move. I use to spend summers in Bedford, TX with my best friend growing up, but my bro. and sis.-in-law live in Camas, WA--and I think I love it there the most! Summers are much kinder there than in Texas I think. I hope you have an amazing new adventure there.
Keep stopping by. I'd love to hear what you have to say. And I'll have to get around to linking your site soon too!
With love,
-Jennifer P.
Post a Comment