I wanted to share with you a little about what the Lord is doing in my life lately. I know I haven't shared on this blog about any of this before, but God talks to me in dreams...ALL THE TIME!
And last night was no different, I won't go into details of my dreams, but now my dreams come with a soundtrack :) So, today I woke up with this song in my mouth ("We're never going back to OK" by The Afters). This is not a song I own, nor have I heard it recently since I usually listen to my ipod in the car. But nevertheless, it was playing in my dream last night. So I decided to look up the lyrics and it's funny, but the chorus says "we're never going back to ok, never going back to easy, we're never going back to the way it was" And that is exactly how I feel ever since I came back from TX. He is taking me to a new place, a new level of relationship with him. It's not an easy place. I'm tired of mediocre and wasted days of complacent, but that yesterday. And I'm so excited to see what new things the Lord has for me as I listen and obey.
12 years ago


3 comments:
Love that song, love the lyrics, love you and certainly love God and what HE's doing in our lives!!! I love to hear what He's doing!!!
That is awesome Priscila. I feel like there is a big wind of change blowing over me right now, and it seems it's blowing on you too.
I think your dreams are awesome and I imagine that it must be exhilerating to know that God is speaking so clearly to you through them!
I would love to talk more about it... maybe we can all get together for a God Pow Wow... that would be fun, just to catch up on what is going on in our spiritual lives and such.
Amen sister! Thank you for sharing. What a refreshing feeling and what a shower of love from Him to you!
Post a Comment