Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Before and After


Freedom! Freedom!!












Just cut my hair today :)

6 comments:

Erica said...

HOLY COW!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CUT IT ALL OFF!!! IT LOOKS VERY SEXY!!! XXXOO

Tami said...

VERY cute!! I'm jealous! My sister-in-law just got her hair cut short like that and I want my hair like that too!! I told Heather this summer she was going to cut my hair short like that. I love it!!! It will take you a fraction of the time in the morning to get ready!!

Stephanie said...

LOVE it, love it, LOVE it!!!

Where did you go?

I just made the appointment for mine to get chopped, May 1st baby!!!

Priscila said...

Thanks girls! Yes, we should all get the short hair, it'd be so cool!!

Toni Bonife has been doing my hair for 2 years now. I just love her! And the cut is only $20!!

Stephanie said...

Only $20, that is awesome!!! Mine is going to be $45... zoinks!
I guess that is what you get for being born with crazy curly fro hair LOL! The gal I am going to is a curly hair specialist, so hopefully she will do good, otherwise I am going to have some funky hospital pictures (maybe I could wear a hat during delivery???)

Erica said...

Got to love Toni!!! She does such a great job and is a guaranteed great conversation!!! Thanks for introducing me to her!!