Katy and I at the A.G. Boutique with her own doll.
For "just" $20 you could have your doll's hair done "professionally"
Going up the escalator to the Bistro...can you tell I'm just so excited? :)
Jennifer, her doll, my doll, and me. You can "adopt" a doll for your dinner date and they get to sit with you in little booster seats. I think I'm gonna have to have one of those for MY birthday :)
And the food wasn't only good, but it was adorable! This was my ravioli dish.
This was the light fixture above our table...do you think Davin would oppose to this in OUR bedroom? It's just so cute!! LOLI did not take a picture of the bathrooms, but, OMG! It was just as pink and cute as the rest of the place, AND each stall had it's own seat for your doll too!


1 comment:
My mom went to the one in Dallas just last week and loved it! She went with my neice who just turned 3. They all said it was SO cute and fun (but expensive!)
Post a Comment