So, as I impatiently wait for Andrew to arrive, I've been "nesting"...well...my kind of nesting. I've started AND finished a few projects around the house and with my mother in law's wonderful help we've tackled a few messes that were "hiding" in boxes everywhere. She even organized my pantry and inventoried my freezer, she brought a friend over on Monday who deep cleaned my bathrooms and moped all the floors. If felt so good to see my home shine! Davin also paid to have our air ducts cleaned and all our windows washed inside and out (the latter one being very reasonably priced).
So, now I feel like everything is done, even more done since we've moved in 3.5 years ago.
Here's a pic of one of my little projects which was to hang up those three pictures above my bed, they've been sitting in my room for a year now. And finally put on the duvet cover too, now I need to change the lampshades but that can wait, those suckers aren't as cheap as I thought, nor are they a priority.
And I've finally hang my dandelions...aren't they just so cute?!
And the boys' basketball hoop in their room, they LOVE it!! Now they want more, they've even designed a baseball one and a football one...we'll see how far this mommy will "nest"

Also, I've hung the towel hooks in the boys bathroom (which I copied off a very nice ladie's blog) :)
So, I've done lots around here, but Davin did even more in our backyard, and I only had to ask him once to put these trellises on either side of our overgrown climbing rose...I should've taken a before picture of it! It was all over the place and out of control, so he and the rose had a little one on one encounter (with gloves) and Davin won :) I admire his diligence and his love for me shows in everything he does. Thank you, hunny!! Oh, he also got me a beautiful gazebo for mother's day and put it up on our patio, but I'll have to get a picture of it and I'm not even dressed at the moment :)
Well, I go see my dr. this afternoon and **warning, TMI!** since I was 3cm dilated last week, I'm hoping I'm at least 4cm and she'll "suggest" a "social induction", doesn't that sound lovely? LOL


2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE your dandilions, those are adorable!!!! AND yay for nesting, it's fun to get projects like that done huh?! I haven't had ANY energy to do anything like that lately... oh well.
So I am praying that your "social induction" come to fruition... I was daydreaming that we would both be checking in at the hospital tomorrow at 7am, how fun would that be?! :)
Love all the projects!!! I'm sure it's so nice to check those things off the list! Very very nice! I agree with Steph, it would be AWESOME if you were both in there at the same time!!! Too bad there aren't any ajoining rooms!!! =)
Post a Comment