Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2 Weeks left to go!

Tomorrow will be the 2 week mark for Andrew's due date. I'm SO excited!! I just can't wait to actually see him and hold him and smell him and cuddle him. There's a picture I have of a Mary Engelbreit drawing that says it so well: "It is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us."
I'm in love already :)
This picture was taken on Sunday, Mother's Day at 37.5 weeks. Tomorrow I go see my dr. again and she'll measure it all inside and outside. Praying for more centimeters! If Andrew is by chance born tomorrow, this will be 4 out of 5 kids of mine born on a Thursday...weird!

7 comments:

Themorrisbunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Themorrisbunch said...

That's from Brienne, not Timothy by the way. ;)

Themorrisbunch said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to meet baby Andrew!

You look so beautiful in your picture!

Love you so much.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! I would say you definitely challenge the stereotype of what we all might imagine a mother of FIVE to look like! You look smashing! :) Love ya.

Erica said...

I can't wait to meet him too!!! You do look amazing! I can't wait to share in some of the big day!! We're praying for you and waiting by the phone! You better call me first, I have a long way to drive!!! PS Don't forget to keep your cars gassed up! Don't want to have to stop for gas on the way to the hospital!!!

Erin said...

You are GORGEOUS! I am so excited for you!

Stephanie said...

You are radient!!!!

I can't believe it's so close, it could happen any day now!

I got a call at 7:30 the other morning and had a HUGE shot of adrenaline thinking that it was Erica, telling me you were in labor. Turns out it was just my mom... what a let down LOL!

Love you!