He was so real, so cute, and was excited because HE could give me my epidural himself :) But I was such a dork, I was smiling awkwardly at him and probably drooling. LOL
I'm SO glad he's not my doctor. I absolutely LOVE my real doctor and wouldn't trade her for any other (yes, even Dr. McDreamy).

But I had to laugh, this dream probably came from watching Grey's last night, even though I barely saw Dr. McDreamy since our Dish is acting up only on Thursday nights, and only on my two favorite shows (Grey's and Lost).
At least my dreams are in HD and there is NO interference :)


4 comments:
That is funny!!! BTW, Tim called Dish last night and they said it was an ABC thing and not them...who knows!!
SOOO funny LOL! I told John last night that I wished McDreamy was my nuerosurgeon... mine was good, but not nearly as cute ;)
And HEY you, Erica and Becky can come over anytime and watch it on mine, I taped it last night and didn't erase it cause I knew you all were having trouble.
Funny...those preggo hormones cause crazy dreams. My weirdest one when I was pregnant with Halle was that I gave birth to a kitten. And in my dream I remember not being too surprised! So strange! :)
I called Dish, they told me there is a problem in the area with Dish. Repair team is on it! Ha! And didn't you say God speaks to you in your dreams!? That's your gift right...mmmm, that's a nice gift!
Post a Comment