Sunday, May 11, 2008

I am blessed...

To have a son who loves the Lord with all his heart, mind and body. Today Isaac is turning 8! I can't believe he's been with us for 8 years already! You have no idea how much I love this boy. He makes me laugh more than anyone else (after all his name means laughter). He is loving, generous, and funny. He is SO talented and charming. He is smart and handsome and I have no doubt in my mind that he knows it too :)
I am so thankful God picked me to be his mom, to raise him in the way he should go and I'm so blessed by him. He never ceases to amaze me!
Happy Birthday Isaac!!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Happy Birthday Isaac!!! I can't believe he's 8 already!!! He is a charmer!!! How fun to share mothers day with him!!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! You are an awesome kid and I enjoy being around you and hearing your funny take on life!
I hope you had a great birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Blessed indeed! Happy birthday Isaac/Happy Mother's Day! You have your share of sweet boyz that is for sure!