I think it's a perfect little idea! I love it, the kids love it! And it is SOOO easy to do! I pretty much opened the fridge, grabbed a few left overs and odds and ends from the pantry and voila!
I'm going to have to invest in some more muffin tins though. Cause this two is all I've got.
Here's Ethan's lunch:
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Multigrain, flax seed chips. 2. Reese's Snacksters. 3. Watermelon balls. 4. Green beans from our garden. 5. Leftover pasta salad. 6. Banana chips. 7. Berry yogurt. 8. Ham. 9. Blueberries from our garden. 10. Sun Chips. 11. White beans. 12. Cheddar cheese.


4 comments:
Well that is a super cute idea! And aesthetically pleasing as well.
Oooh, neat-o!
You always have such fun and interesting ideas for your boys.
You are to me, such a Super-mom!
Love you!
Yes, I have been seeing these a lot but it is such a great idea! I am excited to make my own. It is fun to see how everyone does theirs different. Yours look very yummy, especially the garden parts. Wish I could say that. Someday right?
What a cute way to make lunch fun and creative! Going to have to try it!!
Post a Comment