Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sweetness all wrapped up in boyness

Mr. Andrew is 3.5 months old and today he rolled over from his tummy to his back. I don't know who was more surprised, he or I?

I know it was him :)

Instead of his usual crying this morning, you know, the one that screams "I'm stuck in the corner of this crib because I scooted all the way here and now I don't know what to do. Come get me now!!!"

Instead he was just cooing and blowing bubbles laying on his back while flapping his arms and legs.

And he sucks his thumb! I absolutely LOVE it! And I don't care all the moms that are going to say how hard it was to get their kid to stop sucking their thumb. Andrew is the first of my boys to do it and I'm not going to stop him. I think it is ADORABLE and maybe the only thing that will keep him "baby" longer. Right? :)

His smiles light up a room and floods my heart with warmth.


I love you sweet cheeks!

Here's his first Sushi (at Mio Sushi with mom and her date) :)



And his first pedi (at Stephanie's birthday outing)

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is just the cutest thing Priscila! That second picture of him is ADORABLE! And so sweet that he sucks his thumb! Caleb still does it and I don't discourage it at all, I think it's sweet LOL!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my little thumbsucker too! He self soothes better than the girls EVER and there's nothing better than him snuggling up in my neck with his blankie while he sucks his little thumb...just precious! Glad you got a picture of him doing it! :)

Jenn Pete said...

The girls and I ooohhhed and aaahhhhed over our littlest nephew. Sooooo sweet. I have my first thumbsucker, too. Who cares how long I sucked my thumb...it is precious. Don't have to look for binkies in the middle of the night or suck who-knows-what off it before we put back in their mouth. Sweetness is right. Jenn

Erica said...

I agree, he's so adorable! And, I'm sure he loved all the attention while you were having your pedi! He sure was all smiles!

Stephanie said...

Hee hee, I just realized that I have totally copied your last two posts LOL! You went to the Lego store, we went to the Lego store... Andrew rolled over... Aiden rolled over ;)

Sorry for the blog-lifting :)

Now just don't go copying me and have Andrew get sick ;)

Jennifer P. said...

What a man about town he is :)! Cute, cute, cute!

And thank you for the sweet comment. Vancouver bloggers are my favorite :)!

Themorrisbunch said...

Cute cutie!
Looks like he enjoyed his first pedi!

Wow, I see you've had our favorite bloggerhood celeb drop by up there. ;)