And to say that Mr. Adorable did just fine, took a bottle and all for Daddy.
Last night I got to go to the Celine Dion concert with my good friend Janelle.
All I've got to say is "That girl's got talent!!!! What pipes!! and what legs!" LOL
It was amazing, the whole time I kept telling Janelle, "I can't believe I'm here!"
Even though our seats were up high, we had a GREAT time. Celine changed her outfits about 10 times, the stage was amazing and the screens were GINORMOUS!!!
We only got lost twice, once INSIDE the Rose Arena and once outside trying to get back to our car. :) But we got home in one piece and nobody mugged us. :) LOL
Thanks SO much Ben!!!
Like a good girl, I didn't bring my camera since the tickets specifically said NO CAMERAS, so this is the best my phone could do with the minimum lighting at the concert :(

The view from our seats.

The view from somebody else's seat :) (I got this pic from Flickr)
I personally loved the shoes with the lacing that went all the way up the legs. I can see me wearing those every day...to the grocery store...
I personally loved the shoes with the lacing that went all the way up the legs. I can see me wearing those every day...to the grocery store...





6 comments:
ooooh! now I want some of those really high lace up shoes too! They look like something a super hero should be wearing :)!
Thank you SO much for the song--I will find it and stick it up on my music player and there WILL be dancing...oh yes there will :)!
And I promise if you ever make it down to Idaho---we will do yogurt for sure !
I LOVE that song and am officially and totally jealous! I am glad you had fun though :)
How did Mr.A do?
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you though! And by the way... you are so gorgeous!
Ooooh I LOVE this song!
I'm glad you had such a great time, even though we had to miss our show ;)
The boots are WAY cool for Freddy's, but the cape...
Ah, the cape you should wear to WalMart to visit our Svoosh guy.
Yup.
well... what fun! let's plan an afternoon this week to get together!
~shel
Looks like so much fun!!! She is an amazing singer! I would have loved to go to that too!!! Maybe someday! You look adorable!!! I'm glad you were able to get safely home!!!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment