Apparently there ARE pictures of me when I was little floating around the relatives' homes down there. I haven't seen many pics of me and the excuse has always been "You were the last one, and we didn't have much money for film." That was the line that my parents always gave me.
BUT, thanks to some of my mom's sisters, I can finally say at least ONE of my boys does look like me!!!!!
Oh, and for the record, Mom, who gave me that hideous haircut??? I'm about to google "hairstyles in the late '70s" just to see if THAT was the reason my hair was SO short! :)

And, since we're comparing how God decided to divi-up the gene pool...
Here's one of 4 for you (yes, all other 4 boys look like their Daddy)


8 comments:
YES!!!
Oh my good golly!
He does look like you!
I take it all back now!
Only 4 of them look like Davin! ;)
Wow, he definitely favors you!
That is so cool!
The hair is super cute I must say ;)
I need to go look at some of my pics and see if Aiden favors me at all... I doubt it LOL!
Hey Ceep -
I'm in tears here... it's a little Priscila and Davin.
Check out Poppa's glasses!
Woo-Hoo!
Looks great Pris!
Good Job!
You too certainly look a LOT alike! Yippee! He's an adorable one too!!! Must be because he takes after his mommy!!!
And, LOVE the new blog look!!! I love love love it!!
I love the new blog design! You were such a cute little girl and now such a beautiful woman!
I HAD THAT HAIRCUT!!! My mom called it a "pixie cut" and said it was the only way she could cut my hair because it got so tangled when it was long. I'm just glad to know I wasn't the only one traumatized by looking slightly boy-ish the first 4 years of my life :)!
Chuck, you make me laugh out loud.
Next time I see you, I'm gonna bring you some daisies ;)
And a Lil' Gumshoe book.
Still doing nothing.
Love, Olive
Post a Comment