Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Evidence

This should be a wordless post, but I guess it isn't since I'm here explaining that it is a wordless post. :)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I know it has chemicals in it and I try not to use it but thank goodness for the magic erase sponge!

Halle took a ball point pen and drew all over our leather couch when she was two....it all came off with rubbing alcohol! :) Thank goodness for google too!

Erica said...

Oh my. It looks like he had fun, but I'm sure he wasn't too happy after you found it!!! Did it come off??? Magic Eraser is good on things with dull finish....Oh, I hope you got it cleaned up ok. Little stinker! It MUST be the age!!!

Tami said...

I love the last picture. His face it like, oh, no, she KNOWS!!!

Themorrisbunch said...

Love that little stinker!
Noah did that ONCE, to Timothy's new moulding he had JUST put up.
Never again.
Benjamin however is our resident artist.
My kids didn't start experimenting with that until later.