Since joining with WAVA (washington virtual academy), we've had lots of fun and the "christmas effect" keeps on happening. This is Ethan's curriculum that arrived last week.
We had the opportunity to hang out with other local WAVA students at the roller skating rink last week. I forgot how much fun it is to roller skate! Not that I got the chance this time, I had Mr. A. with me, but just to see the boys laugh and have such a great time, it was enough for me. And thank you to my good friend Janelle, who took care of Toby that afternoon. After an hour of skating I paid for the boys and three of their new friends for a round of laser tag. At the end, they all said they wanted their next birthday party there!
Gabe won a game of "red light, green light" and they gave him a voucher for a free drink. He drank it proudly :)
Ethan, trying to catch up to his friends.
They were zooming by so fast, I could hardly get a picture of my handsome first born. Isn't he getting so big, so cute!?
The "creepy" guy that works at the rink insisted on getting a picture of Mr.Adorable and me together.
Today, we made Isaac's math exciting by doing a little optional lesson activity that was a hit in our "classroom". They cut 10 hundreds charts and taped them together to see how far around the classroom the chain would go. Well, you know me, I like me a good craft and since these days time is a rare commodity, I don't get time to do my kind of craft, so this had to do. I raced the boys to see who could build the longest chain faster. They all teamed up against me and had Ethan cutting pieces of tape, while Gabe and Isaac hurriedly taped the pieces together. The verdict? Of course, Mom! But I told them it was because I'm 33 years old. LOL
Gabe holding the end of my chain. You can see I won by a long shot. No, I'm usually not this competitive with my own children, but you should've heard them talking trash while they raced me. The only realistic one was Ethan who kept telling his brothers to hurry up because I was winning by a bunch! LOL
Here's the two chains after we taped them together, it actually went all the way from the front door to the back of the back porch.


1 comment:
Wow! Looks like you guys are really enjoying your new schooling!
Can't wait to start ours.
Oh, if only the fax would pick up....*sigh*
Post a Comment