This year we went to my sweet friend's in-laws house and had a grand time. And I hope we can make this another yearly tradition :) (Thank you Scott and Christi for opening your home, you always make us feel like we're family!)
The night started with some bobbing for apples fun and Ethan lost a tooth while attempting to bite his apple. Good thing he went last, there was a lot of blood.


Then we ate pizza and headed outside for this awesome Scavenger Hunt Brienne had planned. The first clue took us to glow in the dark sticks. The second clue, to graham crackers. The third clue, to marshmallows. The fourth clue, to chocolate. And the last clue, to the campfire to make s'mores. The boys thought they were so much fun and she did a great job with the rhyming, it was just a lot of fun! Thank you, Bri!!!

After s'mores, we headed back inside for some board games. Then Christi made some popcorn in her miniature popcorn machine and the boys made their own popcorn balls with caramel (which Christi made from scratch, it was SOOOO good!).
Brienne handed candy during a hillarious game of charades. And you'll get to see me doing "the ostrich" and I guess you can guess the others' charades.
Thing one and Thing two :)
This was one of those pictures that "just happen" by accident, but I love it!
But wait, what do you do when you have 8 boys and several daddies and some uncles around?? Well, you shoot some rubber bands!!!
Scott brought out his rubber band guns and they stacked a pyramid of plastic cups on a stool for the boys to shoot at. Even I tried it, but my aim was SO bad, my gun made for a better chew toy for Andrew than a weapon! lol
AND when we got home, to wrap up this wonderful night, we found this on our front porch.
I will post pictures sometime tomorrow. It's way too late right now and I just got my computer to go online an hour ago. (it had been off for 3 days) There was a lot of email to catch up with and other friends' blogs to read, which left me with no time to upload pictures. But you can imagine those cute boys anyway, or go look at an old post.
Ok, ok, I'll have to at least put a picture of Mr. Adorable, and THEN I'll go to bed!


4 comments:
So fun!
I do have the worlds best mother in law! Christie is such a blessing.
Your boys are so wonderful, and we so enjoy spending time as families!
Mr. Adorable was certainly Captain Adorable that night.
Grandma Barnes is gonna love that photo.
Can't wait to meet you for
Pie Chuck ;)
Olive
Captain adorable IS so adorable! I can't wait to see more pics. It sounds like a perfect evening!
Oh, I told Crystal Paull I would let you know that she would like to be added to your blog list. She has a blog too. Her email is cpaull4@comcast.net
I want to give Captain Adorable a hug! love you sister :)
Sounds like a good time! He certainly is ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment