When we went to see Wall-E with the kids at the theatre this summer, we ALL just fell in love with him. So, we decided to have a mural painted in Ethan and Toby's room.
Our friend Denise just finished it and it turned out SOOOOO cute!!! She did an awesome job, didn't she? :)
Denise even painted some of Toby and Ethan's toys in there. There's Toby's "Robot" computer and Ethan's Bucket of Legos. Even "Wilson" is there (from the movie "Cast Away")
AND she got it done JUST in time for our Wall-E premiere party on Friday which was SO much fun with the Morris fam! 10 boys total!!! (including Davin and Tim)


4 comments:
Is that Denise that works at the church Denise? She did an incredible job! We just watched Wall-E last night! It was so cute.
Love it!
I had so much fun on Friday, you're such a wonderful friend Chuck.
We loved that movie so much I bought it yesterday.
Waalll-eee
Eeeevaaah!
Love the song too, makes me want to go watch it again!
Love you.
Olive
Hey there my friend!
I found your blog on Erin's blog. That drawing is so incredible! WOW!! We still haven't seen that movie, we'll have to watch it this week...Fun...Fun!!
Have a great week!
Crystal
WOW that is amazing! She did a wonderful job! I would love to have something like that in one of my kids rooms! SO neat!
Post a Comment