Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More of Isaac's funny thoughts

Sitting across the table from me, taking too long to finish his math work, Isaac asks me today:

"Mom, is it ok if like 2 or 3 weeks before I get married, I tell my wife to stop smoking if she wants to see that pretty ring on her finger long enough?"

I look up at him from my laptop and say:

"Of course that's ok to say to your fiance. Better yet, Isaac, don't go out with someone who smokes."

Isaac: "Oh, yeah! Right, Mom. That's better!"

And THAT's what's going on in his head today. Just in case you, like me, were wondering. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's FUNNY! Good to know they are thinking huh! :) Averi and I actually had a conversation at bedtime the other night about how long her labor might be when she has children??? What?! I don't even know how these topics come up! :) (by the way she was trying to get me to say it would only be 20 minutes!)

Themorrisbunch said...

I love that kid.

Erin said...

That is hilarious! What a thinker!

Stephanie said...

Tell him not to worry, Brynna doesn't smoke ;)

LOL, he is hilarious!

Oh btw, I LOVE the song that is playing!!! It gives me goosebumps!