This morning, as we are receiving communion at church Isaac leans over to me and says "WHATTT?!? They don't give us the blood?!? Just the juice?!?"
Seriously, he was for real.
Our church usually does communion after the sermon, but today they did it before they even dismissed the kids to their classes. Which was just fine and I love that the boys got to participate with us. But it caught me off guard and we briefly talked about the juice REPRESENTING Jesus' blood and the "cracker" REPRESENTING Jesus' body. Just so we're all clear :)
12 years ago


9 comments:
That is so funny!!! We have talked about it with Jones before, but today when Pastor Dave said "Jesus was broken for you" Jones said "What does that mean?" And Joey said "I will explain it to you later" and Jones not hearing very well said "Jesus exploded?!!!"
Priscila...that Isaac is a precious boy! My communion experience included about 8 kids in 4 chairs...and only 3 were mine. Someone spilled grape juice in Becca's shoes and Jacob's jacket (which I just gave her mine to avoid her having to get up and walk past the others and make someone else spill theirs), loud "whispering", laughing, touching, getting up and getting down and having Emily share hers with me :) Who knows what they were saying, I kept shushing them!
He is so stinkin' hilarious. Too cute....these are the things you have GOT to write down to share with them when they are older...I keep meaning to do that. I need to get one of Erin's jars!! ;)
That is hilarious. So cute... Was he disappointed that it wasn't real?
That is so funny, I love it!
Brynna was with us at the last one and she said (with a disgusted look on her face) "you have to drink blood?" so I explained it to her, then she said "so I can drink wine in church?" LOL!
Ha!
These kids are too funny!
Benjamin leaned over to me with the "cracker" and says, "Mom, this is Jesus-es bones."
Gotta love 'em.
oh my! out of the mouths of children! My kids asked once why we couldn't have chocolate cake for sacrament!
I thought I commented on this before???!!!
He is such a funny little boy!!! Is he a vampire secretly???!!!!
Ok, so here is a song for today::::
Oh where oh where
has Priscila gone
Oh where oh where can she be???
I miss new posts from you!!! You guys doing ok? Enjoying the snow? Is your hubby home for Christmas? Where are you????!!!
Love your new look dahling.
Miss your posts, but love your twittering...
Miss you.
Post a Comment