What a cutie! The girls and I love the laugh. It is amazing how much he looks like your other boys. I am so glad I was able to spend time with you this summer so I can tell them apart:) I enjoyed the 2 month window into Gabriel's future!
I'm a stay at home Mom of Five Fabulous Boys. I started taking an interest in photography 15yrs ago. Photography has always been an outlet for my creativity and I enjoy it tremendously.
5 comments:
How sweet!!
Oh my gosh, my cheeks hurt from laughing at him!
We love Baby Andoo!
Oh he's so cute and so happy! Love it!
He's so cute! I love his little giggle! He's so darn adorable! Just like his brothers!!!
What a cutie! The girls and I love the laugh. It is amazing how much he looks like your other boys. I am so glad I was able to spend time with you this summer so I can tell them apart:) I enjoyed the 2 month window into Gabriel's future!
Post a Comment