Sunday, January 25, 2009

An attempt to catch up on blogging~Part 1

In an attempt to catch up with my blog, I will walk you through December and some of the highlights of the month. Forgive my brief descriptions and enjoy the pictures :)


Someone very important turned 3 (free) years old December 8th and we celebrated it 3 times.


Someone turned 34 and we celebrated that 3 times too, once with my parents, once with my hunny, and once with "The Girls".


At one of the best restaurants in Portland (so far) "Blue Hour" in the pearl district.



Took the boys on a hike.



Sent out our Christmas Cards.



Mr. Adorable turned 7months old.


Played in the snow.


Survived frigid temperatures.


Davin dug out our cars from under the piles of snow and made a trip to get more provisions which seem to go away at a faster rate when stuck in the house for 10days.


Meanwhile the boys sled downhills and I got to clean out our master bdrm closet. (I should've taken a "before" picture, you could not walk through,nor see the baseboards.)


And rewarded myself with a new pair of jeans :)

9 comments:

Jenn Pete said...

new jeans is my favorite picture of that sexy aunt priscila!

Davin said...

The worst thing about a December birthday is you're only that age for a few days!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good girlie! Happy belated birthday!

Stephanie said...

Lovin' the booty shot ;)

And the picture of you and Davin in front of the tree is beautiful!

Also Toby's little expression is SO cute!!!

Themorrisbunch said...

Love that tushie cutie!
Been "celebrating" lots of Toby birthdays lately ;)

Amanda Marie said...

Whoo hoo. Work it!!

Erica said...

Very nice chik-ita!! Cute jeans, good work on the closet!! And, as always, the boys are adorable!!! I agree, the picture of you and Davin is very nice! Looks like a nice date for your birthday!!! Nice to see you blogging again!!! Missed ya!

Ariel said...

Whoa. Hottie Alert!

Thanks for the tips! I'm reading the article right now.

Seeing as how the rest of the house is all some varying degree of beige/white (bleh) I have total freedom picking colors. WHICH TERRIFIES ME. That mint green is the next to go. (What was I thinking???) I think I want chocolate brown... keep it with the ice cream flavors.. (haha)

Erin said...

Yeah! It was fun to catch up with you "virtually." I will have to follow your lead, updating is taking FOREVER. Your family is as beautiful as ever and you are one hot mama making the rest of us jealous!