It was a beautiful day last Saturday, so we decided to go see the Tulips in Woodland.
Davin got to play some more with his new lens and I got some chocolate ice cream (sounds fair to me ;)
This one is called "Bell Song" (one of my favorites, brought it home)
This beauty was called "Salmon Impression"
This one is called "Bell Song" (one of my favorites, brought it home)
The boys enjoyed it too. Isaac brought a sketch pad and got to drawing right away, while Gabe inventoried all the tulips and came up with his top 3 favorites. Ethan and Toby jumped around the tulip rows (which were slightly muddy) and Mr. Adorable just wanted to eat them. Check him out at the Woodland Tulip Festival website!
Sitting on the "Do Not Walk On Grass" area (oops, well, at least we aren't walking on it!) and enjoying the ice cream and the sun.
...and daddy's camera too.
Of course, we couldn't leave them all there (the tulips that is), so we brought some home for our front yard renovation (coming soon with before and after pictures, so keep looking!)
Also, I'm not doing Davin any justice, he took GORGEOUS pictures of the tulip fields (some of which we'll be framing and hanging on our walls), but I'm hoping he will blog and post his masterpieces there for ya'll to see :)


5 comments:
Very nice! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!
Benjamin likes Davin in his "big huge shoes!"
Davin takes such gorgeous pictures. He's so talented.
What a good looking mama with her boys! I love the ones of you in the grass with Andoo. I can't wait to see ya'll....it's NOT going to be long enough!!!
so glad you got some for your yard--that will keep the fun memory in the forefront each Spring that you look at them!
You all look the kind of happy that only chocolate ice cream can bring about :)
Love the pictures, it looks like such a fun day!
I loved looking at all your pictures!!! You are look great! I am glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment