Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Big Ooo-no


Yes, yes, you're reading it right! First of all, Baby Andoo turned one and second of all, I'm actually blogging again. (I was tired of looking at those tulips too)

Let's see a year ago today I was holding a brand new shiny baby boy in the hospital. I fell in love INSTANTLY! We ALL loved him and loved him and he still is so lovable. He giggles to the sight of silly things (like mommy wearing a birthday hat on her head or Gabe playing pickaboo, or Isaac rocking to the music, or Ethan piroueting accross the floor, or Toby doing a silly dance, or Daddy tickling him with his unshaven chin)

He's been trying to walk for 2 months already but still needs to hold on to things or fingers. He can power crawl faster than I can walk sometimes. He plays pickaboo like nobody's business. He loves to point at things with his little index stretched out and thumb out (with a shape of an L on his forehead...from "Hey now, you're a rockstar")

He likes to empty out the wipes box and the kleenex box and the towel drawer and the plastics cupboard and if the bathroom door is left open, he likes to stir up the toilet water (yum) (NOT)

He loves, loves, loves his brothers and truly misses them when they're not here.

Davin and I have been SO blessed to have these wonderful 5 boyz, that are healthy, smart, love Jesus, are cute, and overall have been entrusted to us to raise. God sure thought we could do it! So, I better buck up and not dissapoint Him!


8 comments:

Stephanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!!!
You are So stinkin' cute, I just want to kiss your little cheeks all over!
Hope your first birthday was wonderful! You are looking more and more like your brothers every day!

Erica said...

Happy birthday Andoo!!! I've missed you like crazy lately! Hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday and got to eat lots of cake!!! Tell your mommy to call me!!

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Happy Birthday little man! You are absolutely ADORABLE!!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Andrew!!! A year goes by so fast!!! He is adorable as usual!!!

Amy said...

It is hard to believe Andrew is a year old. WOW! As I watch him complete his milestones I know we are not far behind. I always love seeing pics of all your boys! I am glad the Lord blessed you with such a happy little man to complete your sweet family!

Shelley said...

awwww... these pics of you andoo are great! i miss you -- we NEED a playday. i'll call you this week!

Jennifer P. said...

ooooh! Happy Birthday little guy! I love the one of you two together in front of the pop up tent :) !