Thursday, June 25, 2009

Anniversary

We are celebrating our anniversary a little over two thousand miles apart this year. I miss him terribly and he is working long hours and is very tired. If I could just hold him...

(people ask if Davin was 13 when we got married. ha-ha!)

Well, my husband, the romantic guy that he is, greeted me this morning with a Hoops&Yoyo e-card that had me and the kids rolling, it was hilarious and I so needed to laugh today. He made my day :) Then this ambiguous van pulled up our driveway and the beauty that came through that door made my heart jump and beat a little faster. Mr. Petersen had outdone himself and got me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers delivered to my door.
Davin, you make my life beautiful. You fill my heart with warmth and I'm so in love with you. Not only you are my best friend, my partner, my soul guardian, but you are also a wonderful dad and I could not imagine a life without you. Happy 14 years. Yes, they were happy, very happy with you.


And this is where I had to stick Andrew to be able to photgraph the flowers without little fingers pulling at the greenery ;) (which by the way, my dad did an awesome job at converting this IKEA shoe bench into a storage bench to keep shoes safe from the special little someone soon to join our family. but more on that later)

7 comments:

Jenn Pete said...

I'm all teary eyed over here... great job Davin. Great pics aunt Ceep - thanks for sharing. Oh yeah - happy anniversary - I didn't know you yet... Darren and I were just starting :)

Stephanie said...

Such a sweet tribute! Happy Anniversary... and ya, he kind of does look 13 LOL!

Erica said...

He is so thoughtful! Last year I got a vacuum and then had to return it while my husband was mountain biking in Colorado with his college buddies!!!! I know it's hard to be away, but I'm SURE he'll make it up to you.....=-)

hehe!

Davin said...

Did you have to post that wedding picture!!!!!

Themorrisbunch said...

The wedding picture is priceless, what a beautiful couple.
Happy Anniversary to my favorite couple.
Chuck, thanks for taking care for me on your special day. You're one of a kind.
Hope to see you home soon Davin!!!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!!

Ariel said...

You guys are adorable. ^_^

Puppy??