Yes, people, we've been canined. I never thought I would admit it, but I'm loving being a dog family!
The boyz had no idea. It was extremely hard to keep the secret for as long as we did, but we succeeded and their looks were priceless.
I went with my friend Janelle to pick up our puppies (we got sisters) on Friday afternoon while my parents watched the boyz. They thought I was going out on a mommies date. Ha!
When I walked in with Lexie in my arms, they literally dropped their mouths open and once it sank in, they went on and on saying "Thank You, Mom!" "Thank you so much!!" "Wow! I can't believe this is happening!" And Gabe, who had been talking with my parents about "the impossible" (it was more about how God could do the impossible), says "Now THAT'S the impossible!!!"
Once everyone went to bed and I got Lexie all settled down in her crate, I sat down to ponder and saw that this was good :)
Safe with Gabe
Lexie "swankified" by Isaac
Lexie meeting Toby
Watching her every move
Andrew is just the right size for Lexie
Such a pretty dog!



6 comments:
YEAH!!!! Nice to meet you Lexie :) Your cousin Layla can't wait to play with you... when will that be? Summer 2027?
Oh wow, she is ADORABLE!!!! I'm sure she's getting played with A LOT and getting lots of love!!! I can't wait to meet her!!!
She is sooooooo cute! Love her little face!
Oh! She makes me want to go out and get a dog!!!! She is just beautiful!
It's a GIRL!!!! She is precious and you are a brave mama! :) I wonder if you can make scooping poop an official subject in homeschooling. :) Gotta love being the teacher!
So ADORABLE! I love chocolate labs! It is so cute to see your boys loving her! And hey...now there is another GIRL in the house!
Post a Comment