Tonight, Davin and I were playing with the bulb exposure setting on our camera and the flashlight. These pics were not photoshoped.
I think this is totally cool!
(
what a nerd! I know, I know.)

Gabe, which I traced with a flashlight.

"Secrets" (Davin "colored" me with the flashlight from behind the camera)
6 comments:
What in the WORLD!!!?!!?!!! That is awesome, I love it and really really need to know how you did it LOL!
How fun, did he look up how to do it before hand or did you guys just stumble upon it? Either way, it's really neat... REALLY neat!!!
Those are both SUPER cool!!! How fun! On the one of you, I was thinking, "who is whispering to Priscila?"!!! Oh, it's you!! That is very cool!!!
Can Davin even HANDLE two Priscila's??? ;)
Can you believe I was laying in bed thinking about this, figured out how to do it, but can't find my tripod LOL! Anyways, I just keep coming back to it cause it's so cool :)
primaaaaaaa soii lucas de argentina jejeje
escribo en castellano yo ehhh con el ingloes me manejo hasta ahii te dejo mi bloggg www.eclipse-de-mar.blogspot.com
prima con doble a va jeje aca te lo dejo otra ves www.eclipse-de-maar.blogspot.com
Post a Comment