Gabe and Isaac are going to have the privilege of going to a "Signs & Wonders" camp in August. I wanted to share the link with you so you could see this video. THIS is what it's all about people! This is what the children's ministries SHOULD be teaching young children.
I'm so excited to see what the Lord has prepared for my two oldest boys during this time of training and how changed they will come back!
12 years ago


4 comments:
The video is not working for me, but I look forward to trying again later and seeing this.
Me too...
WOW!!! That looks AMAZING!
Yes, I agree that's what children's ministries SHOULD be about.
I often question some of the things that Benjamin brings home from "Sunday School" when we go....other than nasty colds.
That is awesome! I can't wait until mine are old enough to go!
Post a Comment