Thursday, August 20, 2009

More later...

I have lots to share, just little time to do it! But my hubby-hun has taken to blogging and I'm SO enjoying his writing! And now there's even pictures!

I'll just go back to eating facturas with my brother and my nephew Ivan who has woken up sounding like a dinosaur (growling at me). We tricked him yesterday at nap time and I layed down with him. He thought I was his mommy :) I sure got some snuggles all up till he realized who was really next to him...hehehe! But it made me miss the boys even more.

I'll tell you more later...

Please go check out Davin's blog for some daily news from home.

5 comments:

Themorrisbunch said...

:( Sorry you're missing your boys. Your Mr. Adorable seems to be enjoying his daddy time though. :)

Miss you.

Jenn Pete said...

Hey Ceep - I was able to trick Gabriel for the first few days I was in Florida... then I had a few days of him not wanting to have anything to do with me...then he started liking me for me :) Glad Jesus gave you an unexpected chance to be little Priscila for a week - with your daddy and your big brother.

Themorrisbunch said...

I miss you, oh I miss you.
I so miss you, so so miss you.

:(

Priscila said...

Pri! estuve mirndo mas tranquila el blog! que hermosas fotos!!
tengo que subir las ultimas que nos sacamos!
besos! saludos a la familia!
Pri.

ML said...

www.eclipse-de-maar.blogspot.com prima soi lucas etse es mi bloggggg