Ok all you Twilighters!!!I'll let you in on a little secret! My sweet friend Janelle is organizing this fabulous Girl's Night Out to see the premiere of "New Moon" the day BEFORE it comes out on theaters!
I will post more details later, but for now, save the date, leave me a comment if you plan to attend or send her an email to reserve your seat NOW!!! (and click on the image above to see it larger)


10 comments:
I'm in!!!
YES! YES! I am soooo there!
Would love to... especially since there is no way I can convince Josh to sit thru another twilight movie... ever. again.
ps. I decided to compromise and wear a pencil skirt today~ and also to bring tissue... ^_^
YOW! Count me in Chuck!! ;)
PS. GO TEAM JACOB!!!
(am I officially uninvited now?) ;)
Me too! Me too!
Find a babysitter. Josh and I are hanging out that night.
Good.... Grief.....
SERIOUSLY??!! Is this full yet, or can I still get a ticket?
Vampire luv makes me itch. Seriously.
Ha ha Davin, you sound like Charlie Brown!
Good grief :)
I'll have to see if they'll put something like that together here! FUN!
Post a Comment