
Yesterday, we had the privilege to go to Steph's Harvest Party. She is such a great hostess!! The boyz were super excited to get to dress up for the party. They painted jars, played games, frosted cookies and ate lots of candy. The kids had so much fun, and Steph set up a little photo booth outside and took pictures of all the kids. Thank you so much, they turned out GREAT!







6 comments:
Love your page up there, and Yum those cookies look amazing! I am glad you and the boys could come to the party, their pictures make me smile :)
GORGEOUS!!! Cute little boys too ;)
GREAT pics and design work!! I LOVE it!!!
You aren't supposed to post about presents from relatives until you give UPS a day or two to make sure we have ours also! Haha.
We got those yummy cookies yesterday and barely made it through dinner before they were gone. Daddy needed to see ALL of them.
Sure didn't get a chance to take any pictures :) Good job!
Your pics turned out so cute! And I love your photoshop work! :) It was so fun to spend time with you and your boyz!
I LOVE the look on Gabe's face. Priceless. Ok, really all of the boys, man are they cuties.
Post a Comment