Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall

**Warning** Picture heavy post**
Last week we made our annual trip to Hood River to get our apples with Davin's parents. It was beautiful, the weather was perfect, warm, sunny, and no wind!


Toby :)



Gabe, Ethan, Toby, Andrew in the backpack on my back


Isaac at the corn maze


Ethan and Toby (who had gotten some dirt kicked on his eyes by Ethan)


cool boys :)


Does anyone there notice that it's a different time if you turn the corner? Maybe time traveling is a possibility in Hood River...



The polution in Portland made for an amazing ride home with the sunset on the Columbia River





Typical day at the Petersen Academy. Notice that Gabe is in the background playing with Andrew. Yeah, he does that. Because he gets done with his school work, he gets to play with Mr. Adorable and makes life SO much easier for me :)


Mr. Adorable himself.




Did I ever mention that I love, LOVE school supplies? Oh, and that handsome boy too, a lot.


The boys all take turns playing with Andoo during school hours. Although Ethan's way isn't the quietest, it's very loving.

SheDog naps while we learn


And today, I got to go play with Steph while the kids were at Home Choice (the alternative school they attend two days a week).
We went on a pretty drive out on the gorge and took pictures because we like to do that :)

Barrels of something yummy (I'm sure) at Edgefield.

Some of you Twilight fans might recognize this place ;)

Yes, we were there today and yes, this is still here.

Tiny marker on the ground, but worth the picture

This is such a pretty place, I might go back soon.

We had the babies with us, so Steph shot this one. Thank you, Steph! I love that little boy!


Self portrait.
Silly, I know, but had a blast playing with the camera remote this afternoon.

2 comments:

Jenn Pete said...

I love you and your boys. tears. Isaac's hair and Ethan's teetn (or lack of) seem to be the biggest change.

We love the pics too. Wonderful to glimpse a little bit of your life :) I miss you sis.

Erica said...

FUN! I'm so jealous you guys get to take off and play together!!! I want an invite next time!!! =) Love all the pictures!!!