Thanks Davin... I was trying to figure out how old Layla was, too. All your pictures are beautiful...makes me want to get my camera fixed :) miss they whole gang! Love you bunches and bunches and bunches. Aunt Jenn
I'm a stay at home Mom of Five Fabulous Boys. I started taking an interest in photography 15yrs ago. Photography has always been an outlet for my creativity and I enjoy it tremendously.
5 comments:
Ahh Lexie, you are such a cute and sweet dog! And oh my, that picture of Andrew and you on your bed, I just love it :)
2.91 years.
Thanks Davin... I was trying to figure out how old Layla was, too. All your pictures are beautiful...makes me want to get my camera fixed :) miss they whole gang! Love you bunches and bunches and bunches. Aunt Jenn
Precious photos! They look content in their nap.
I can't believe how big she's gotten!!! She's a beautiful doggy!!!
Post a Comment