Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brothers

I was feeling "creative" and decided to submit my children to some more torture and took this picture of their feet. That was right after we took our family picture on previous post.
Davin still prefers Stephanie's feet picture she took of the boys 2 yrs. ago though. We'll have to schedule a short photo shoot just for that, Steph!
And, for some outtakes...ok, so they're not that funny, I guess you had to be there and hear the dialogue ;)


4 comments:

Erica said...

Those are great!!! Love all the feet! The boys looked like they were having fun!

Stephanie said...

I love the feet picture... and hello, I have a ton of outtakes too LOL!

So ya, I am feeling a bit more rested and such. One day soon we will have to have a playdate at your house and I can do some feet shots for you (notice I just invite myself and my children over... the pictures are just a rouse to get us there LOL!)

Erin said...

These pictures are so fun! And so beautiful at the same time! What a memory!

Jenn Pete said...

What great outtakes... I like the one of the feet (in color) where Andrew's little leg is sticking out.

The red background looks very nice, too.