Friday, June 20, 2008

Pictures

A recent family picture... worth every tear.
I always forget what an ordeal it is to take family pictures. And this morning was no difference as we tried to get a semi-good picture for Andrew's dedication on Sunday. We needed a family picture with all the boys in it and this was the best one. Although I'm saving the outtakes since some are just plain funny.

7 comments:

Erica said...

Is that a self portrait? It is a wonderful picture...did you ever notice (I'm sure you have) that Toby has YOUR eyes, and not his dads? The other boys have your hubby's eyes. It is a great pictures!! Can't wait to see the out takes, those are always funny!!!

Stephanie said...

Okay who took that? I ADORE IT... so stinkin' cute!!!
I want one of us :)

Was that one of your cool ideas you were telling me about?

Can't wait to see you and Andrew today!

Tami said...

Very cute!! You look like a queen surrounded by all "your men"!! Really cute set up! We still don't have a family picture done yet and Lydia is 10 months old!! (between you and me, I blame Steph! HA!)

Davin said...

We (I) took it with our Nikon D80. Priscila changed the brightness/contrast in iPhoto. Don't let her fool you. This pose was MY idea.

Priscila said...

Ok, the pose was Davin's thing, but it was my idea to take the picture on our bed :) I wanted the good lighting we get in our bedroom and sice we don't have a good flash, we really needed natural light. And I wanted the white background, hence our white comforter. So, we make a good team, I must say. I usually have the vision and Davin makes it happen :)

Becky said...

You guys make a great team, it's adorable! BTW, I blame Steph too! Ugh...blood clots...as if! ;) Just kidding! I love you dearly!! Seriously great photo!

Erin said...

So my comment is really late but I love the picture! It looks awesome! Credit to you both!