Nothing says summertime to me like eating cherries. It was hot, the kids were having fun in the water and I decided to wash the cherries Davin had bought for me that morning. (Thank you, hunny!) Well, I didn't think they would only last a few short minutes! :( And that I would see them again in a few short hours...in Toby's diaper...pits and all.
I'm a stay at home Mom of Five Fabulous Boys. I started taking an interest in photography 15yrs ago. Photography has always been an outlet for my creativity and I enjoy it tremendously.
4 comments:
Mmmm yum & adorable except of course the "seeing them again" ones! I have been wanting to do a cherry post too! Too cute & such a sign of summer!
OOOH I love cherries! Love the pictures, your yard looks fun too!
That looks like so much fun!!! The boys are adorable!
I love reading your Blogg. You are one great mother a wonderful talented woman.
Post a Comment