I wanted to post the few pictures we took on the 4th of July. What can I say? We were having fun and I didn't take the time to take pictures.
We were graciously invited to spend the 4th with our friends Tim and Brienne and their extended family at a very nice private lake. The kids had a great time playing and eating and playing some more and eating some more. Mr Toby even managed to put his "mark" on the birthday cake Brienne had bought for Tim (his birthday actually IS on the 4th).
As the day ended, we roasted marshmallows and made s'mores and let off some firework at the lake. Got home near midnight with some very sleepy boys which made it for a nice quiet drive for Davin and I to just talk as we drove home for 40 minutes.
Mr Adorable ready to celebrate
Toby eating blueberries in a cup

Davin sporting a very cute life-jacket. Fashion was not the key element when they designed this, safety was ;)
Way to go Davin! I sure couldn't paddle and keep the boat right side up if my life depended on it! LOL That's what Daddies are for :)
Isaac had to be reminded to sit and put his foot up (remember? he had stiches on his foot?)But the neighbor's gameboy sure helped :)







2 comments:
That was so much fun.
We really enjoy hanging out with you guys!
That looks like too much fun!!! The kids really enjoyed themselves! Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment