Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A little blogging break

To all my blog readers, I will be taking a blogging break until next week. I know how frustrating it is to keep coming here and seeing the same old post, so, to save you some time I'm letting you know that for sure there won't be any new posts till next week. And who knows? There might not be one then either! Ok, just kidding. I'll come back refreshed with new ideas and lots of pictures. So, hang in there, check out other people's blogs and see ya next week.
Oh, and for those of you who read Gabe's blog, the same goes for him since I'm his editor and executive producer. :)
Here's a little teaser, just some random pictures of the kids.


Mr. Toby ran out of room to draw on the white board.



Andrew on his 2monthversary with Grandpa Domingo.



Baby Andrew (aka the Michelin Tire guy)




2 month smiles




Ethan trying on Toby's toy.




Isaac having a great time.



Katy and Jacob


Yummy carrots that my friend Erica brought me from her neighbor's garden. They were SO pretty and big, I had to take a picture of them before we ate them! Thanks, Erica!

No comments: