Mr. Adorable had been grumpy for 2 weeks, when he finally revealed the new tooth. It poked through Oct. 8th between 5 and 6pm. I can tell you exactly because I kept checking his gums for the beautiful ivory that would be the end of his gummy smiles.
And we tried bananas for the first time that same day. Gabe stood there like the paparazzi just shooting pictures "to make sure he caught every face he made". And he made lots of faces, I'm just posting a few pictures :)
And we tried bananas for the first time that same day. Gabe stood there like the paparazzi just shooting pictures "to make sure he caught every face he made". And he made lots of faces, I'm just posting a few pictures :)


3 comments:
Oh goodness! He IS mr. Adorable! I'm so glad his tooth finally came through and his banana faces are so cute! I can't wait to see him!!! AND YOU!
I LOVED when my babies would sleep like that!! Oh, it makes me miss that age!! :( Lydia's favorite are bananas too! She shoves then in as fast as she can and when she sees them on the counter she starts yelling," nana nana nana!".
Beautiful!
Growing up with new teeth, but still such a baby sleeping in the nursing position.
I miss that stuff.
Woo-Hoo about new foods!
How fun!
Post a Comment