Andrew is 6 months today. I really can't believe 6months have gone by soooo fast! He has grown by leaps and bounds. He has COMPLETELY captured our hearts.
He brings so much joy to our family, it's amazing how much a little guy like him can have such a big impact on the lives of 4 brothers who would do anything for him.
He smiles, he giggles, he bursts into a contagious laughter that fills the room.
He is ADORABLE in every way, even at 2am when he kisses me as I pick him up from the crib.
He crawls, well, he "army crawls" around the house like a little caterpillar. He is SO mobile! Goodbye Legos, goodbye magazines and books, goodbye shoes and anything that might have been on the floor. Here comes Andrew!
I could make this post super long, but I must go to bed. I'm trying to set a record here and be in bed before 1am this week. And next week, before midnight. Ya know, you can't quit "night owling" cold turkey! LOL
Andrew crawling towards me so fast I can't get a farther out picture of him crawling! lol
This was the day we moved Toby to the table and Andrew to the highchair.
Right before this picture was taken, Toby had come crying to me in the kitchen.
"Baby Andoo took mah hah-chair!!!"
He was so sad! :(
But then we showed him his "special" booster seat at the table and has grown quite proud of his place there. :)
Right before this picture was taken, Toby had come crying to me in the kitchen.
"Baby Andoo took mah hah-chair!!!"
He was so sad! :(
But then we showed him his "special" booster seat at the table and has grown quite proud of his place there. :)
Doesn't he look so tiny in the high chair?
He LOVES the camera! He smiles almost every time!
Don't you just want to HUG him and SQUEEZE him and KISS him all day long?!?


5 comments:
Don't you just want to HUG him and SQUEEZE him and KISS him all day long?!?
Yes we do! Yes we do!
He is such a precious little snuggle bug. You sure make some cute babies! ;)
Oh how I love me some Baybee Andoo!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 6month buddy!
Love, Aiden!
He not only captured your families hearts, but ours too!!! I can't believe he's 6 months old already! He is such an amazing little guy. You can see the love of life in his eyes!!! Kisses from Aunt Erica Lucy!!!
Post a Comment