~Thank you Bri! You're too sweet! And Elizabeth, I'm glad you came :)
~Tim and Erica, without your help, we'd have some very sore backs!
~Stephanie, thank you for the fabulous chair idea! You should be a photographer! :) And will you please do your "magic" ? I know you will :)
~Grandma Lite, thank you for the beautiful vests!
~And Davin, "You da man!" I love you! Thank you for my boyz!! Thank you for hauling our chair all the way to the beach, you SO rock!


5 comments:
Hot! Can't wait to see the rest!
Smashing Dahling!
Love it!!! I can't wait to see more of them!! Can't believe you made the trek to the beach, but it paid off...beautiful shot (of your butt!!!) =)
Ooh I love it! Oh and Thank you Stephanie for the FABULOUS idea of the chair ;) LOL!
We didn't know you liked the chair that much! Now get the sand out of the hinges! You two are fabulous absolutly fabulous!!!
And you are loved.
AM&A
Post a Comment