And your yard looks amazing (but I told you that already).... AND LOVE LOVE LOVE your laundry room and toy area!!!!! WOW they look amazing! I can tell you miss the Caymans LOL, your house is slowly transforming into a tropical island paradise :)
I'm a stay at home Mom of Five Fabulous Boys. I started taking an interest in photography 15yrs ago. Photography has always been an outlet for my creativity and I enjoy it tremendously.
4 comments:
I love it! You are doing a GREAT job mommy :-) We are all so proud of you.
I love the laundry room and the closet. I think I know who I will be flying in to paint my new home... you.
Lots of great stuff happening over there!!! Looks great!
Sounds like it's all good :)
Ahhh Ethan's eye, that is horrible :(
And your yard looks amazing (but I told you that already).... AND LOVE LOVE LOVE your laundry room and toy area!!!!! WOW they look amazing! I can tell you miss the Caymans LOL, your house is slowly transforming into a tropical island paradise :)
Post a Comment