Great job Andrew... you were able to walk and smile for mom without her having to say anything (or anyone else for that matter). You are a cutie! And you headed straight for the stairs... we are so proud.
Claire Belles is right behind him. She's a little less stable...but it seems I have finally had a climber. She is on top of everything - trying to stand up. YIKES - I wasn't prepared!
I'm a stay at home Mom of Five Fabulous Boys. I started taking an interest in photography 15yrs ago. Photography has always been an outlet for my creativity and I enjoy it tremendously.
3 comments:
He is walking SOOO good! And dang, he is a CUTE little guy, I just love his eyes and smile!!! Such a sweet baby boy!
Great job Andrew... you were able to walk and smile for mom without her having to say anything (or anyone else for that matter). You are a cutie! And you headed straight for the stairs... we are so proud.
Claire Belles is right behind him. She's a little less stable...but it seems I have finally had a climber. She is on top of everything - trying to stand up. YIKES - I wasn't prepared!
Wow, I can't believe he's walking....seems like he was just a newborn!! He's adorable and so steady on his little feet!!! Great job Andrew!!!
Post a Comment